Underwriting Team Admin Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Underwriting Team Admin Assistant to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB is a challenger bank who specialises in specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
The key purpose of the role is to aid in the administration of a busy underwriting department and assist the Underwriters and Lending Assessors in providing excellent service to mortgage intermediaries.
As the Underwriting Team Admin Assistant, you would beâ¦
* Providing a consistently high quality of customer service to both internal and external customers
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and phone calls
* Undertaking data entry and allocation of post to Underwriters and Lending Assessors
* Typing, collating and posting mortgage offers to customers and solicitors
* Participating in department and business meetings as requested
* Performing practical administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and checking documents
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS
Why come to work for us?
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment in a team of 10.
The added extras
* The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between Â£17,000 and Â£18,000
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Access to discounts from Perkbox
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
* Do you have experience working within a fast paced customer centre office environment?
* Do you have experience using Microsoft Word and Excel?
* Do you have GCSE's in Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.