Are you in a junior sales position but not progressing as quickly as you want? Are you working hard but not getting the support you need? Do you understand that B2B sales take longer to find, nurture and close? Do you want to sell products and services in which you believe, and trust are the best for your customers? Do you want to work with a company and team that is professional, supportive and fun?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be the person we’re looking to find. Managed Technology is a firebrand company in the Managed Print Service sector. Its innovative hybrid business model is disruptive, giving customers a new alternative and real value, and sales-people a clear way to differentiate themselves from the competition.
We are looking to nurture and grow our future sales superstars. This isn’t just a job; it is a structured career path with one of the industry’s fastest growing companies.
For the first year, you will be teamed up with a senior account manager or ‘buddy’, helping them to find businesses that can benefit from our products and services, and booking appointments for them. Your time will predominantly be spent telephone canvassing and following up marketing campaigns, but you will also attend meetings and benefit from product and sales training. You and your ‘buddy’ will compete with the other teams, creating a competitive and enjoyable workplace.
After the first year, or when you feel you are ready, you will set out as an account manager in your own right. Ultimately, you will nurture and train your own ‘buddy’ too, passing on your knowledge and expertise, and earning full commission.
• Research and identify B2B sales opportunities for printers, multifunctional photocopiers, Managed Print Services, and more.
• Reach out to prospects and arrange meetings via telephone, email, social media or direct mail
• Work with your ‘buddy’ to achieve sales targets and accompany them on sales meetings
• Accurately record your activity and engage with prospects via CRM system
• Location: Larkfield, Kent.
Appropriate Skills and Attributes
• Current sales experience, ideally B2B
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Presentable and professional
• Confident telephone manner
• Note: Driving licence required for year two onward
Remuneration - Year 1
Basic Salary: £18 - £20k with commission
On Target Earnings (OTE): £30k
Remuneration - Year 2
Increase in basic salary
Company car and mobile phone
Own sales territory
OTE of £40 - £55k
Matthew Butterworth, Marketing Director
To apply please click the apply online button