Managed Technology is a leading customer centric provider of office technologies and services, operating throughout the UK. Our clients range from small to medium business, the Education Sector and Government bodies. Managed Technology is one of the fastest growing managed services providers in today’s market.
Due to accelerated expansion Managed Technology is looking for an ambitious, professional and career-minded individual to support and develop the companies back office operation. This is an ideal opportunity for a person wanting to start their career in an office environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work as part of a friendly and driven team.
• Office Administrator
• Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
• Larkfield, Maidstone Kent
• Salary Range: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Duties will include:
• Answering incoming calls to the main switchboard
• Ensure all data is correctly entered on to the company systems.
• Processing customer orders
• Booking goods in/out of the warehouse
• Photocopying, scanning and filing
• Providing refreshments
• Banking and ensuring all post/parcels are sent out in a timely manner
• Assist management with various projects
• Day to day administration of a busy office
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent organisation skills
• Be able to prioritise and be as flexible as required
• Computer literate / Accurate keyboard skills
• Knowledge of Excel / Word / Microsoft Outlook
All CV's along with a covering letter should be sent directly to [email protected] the position is available immediately. Strictly no agencies