Salary: £23000 – £25000 DOE
Benefits: Free Parking, 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holiday increasing to 25 + 8 after 12 months service & Company pension.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:00 Friday 07:30 to 1500
Our Client is a global manufacturing company who are committed to delivering an easy customer experience by sharing their customers’ needs, offering our expertise and being obsessed with execution. They offer one of the largest portfolios of products & solutions, and they share with their customers their expertise in multiple market segments. They believe in “Doing Good. Together.” and they are committed to building a healthy, circular economy.
As an experienced Export/Import Co-ordinator you will required to liaise with the international customer sales base and UK Customer Service Hub, receiving and processing orders for dispatch, to ensure that international orders are appropriately picked, packed, shipped and issued, with the correct documentation in all instances. To organise all freight requirements for international orders and intercompany transfers between plants.
The successful candidate will have:
• Full knowledge of SAP/Excel/Word/Outlook and Adobe packages
• Excellent Problem Solving and Analysis skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to working well under pressure and met deadlines
• Good Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Export Procedures is not necessary but would be advantageous.
• You will have strong Administration experience from within a fast moving role