We’re looking for a creative, talented Brand Marketing Manager to help grow and build our brand story and identity to ensure we deliver a consistent message across everything we do. You’ll be both strategic and hands on to positively promote the brand and steer product innovation.
- Develop and implement the brand strategy ensuring we communicate consistently across all channels and products
- Immerse yourself in the brand to develop our brand guidelines, identity and story
- Ownership of all print and offline marketing activity from brief to production
- Supporting role in product innovation and delivery
- Manage campaigns, budget tracking and reporting
- Lead role in the organisation and management of our events and shows
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to ensure effective communication and that the brand proposition is interpreted accurately and consistently online
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information
- Liaising with suppliers and agencies to deliver an efficient, reliable service
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role, preferably with experience across B2B and B2C and in above the line advertising
- Relevant degree
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a regulatory environment is preferred
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free drink and ice cream all year round!
A Little About Kuflink
Kuflink is an award-winning online investment platform, where our small team of around forty employees are on a mission to help everyday people get more from their money. We pride ourselves on our ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude and work hard to create a fun, welcoming and productive office that people genuinely enjoy being at.