Working for a very reputable property services company where they are committed to treating their customers and colleagues across the company with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect.
Our client is expanding their existing team of phone-based estate agents and require ambitious people to join them in their Client Service Centre in Medway.
If it’s second-nature to put clients first and you’re also looking at building a rewarding career at the same time, this may be the opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Respond to inbound calls and go out of your way to give the best advice and service to your client
• Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful products and services
• Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
• Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
• See a target and exceed it
• Full training is provided alongside guaranteed earnings for the first three months as you train – we just ask that candidates are helpful, sincere and eager to learn
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Confidence, resilience and the ability to enjoy some healthy competition while building strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike
• A fantastic telephone manner, ability to build rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers
• Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
• Able to think on your feet and be flexible
• A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve targets
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive basic salary, holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, childcare vouchers and more…
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.