We’re currently looking for customer focused people who want to start or build a career in a fast paced, growing company to come and join our Contact Centre in Chatham.
Don’t let the fact that you’ve not worked in a Contact Centre before put you off, we’ve got lots of opportunities in different departments, couple that with brilliant training and you’ll be ready in no time to help our customers.
As the roles we have are varied we’re keen to talk to you about your experience and then decide where your skills are best suited. So, you could find yourself welcoming brand new customers to the Bank, you could be helping customers with general queries about their accounts or you could be offering help to customers that are facing some difficulties. Either way, all our roles are phone based so you’ll spend all your time speaking with our customers, ensuring they get the best possible service.
So, what are the five things most important to us in our Customer Support Agents?
• CUSTOMER FOCUS – This is the number one priority, you’ll be speaking with our customers every day so you need to listen to their situations and find the right solution.
• PERSONALITY – We don’t want you to be a robot, you’re dealing with people so having that personal touch will make all the difference.
• INITIATIVE – You need to be able to respond to customers quickly and, although there are processes for you to follow, you also need to be able to think on your feet and come up with the right outcome.
• CONFIDENCE – You’ll be dealing with customers in many different situations, you’ll need the confidence to take control and guide the customer through to the right decision.
• FLEXIBILITY – As our customers’ needs change so do we, that’s why it’s important that you’re able to adapt to changes quickly.
We have a number of opportunities to start on the following dates:
• 20th May
• 3rd June
• 17th June
To make sure all our new colleagues feel welcomed into the business, we always induct all new starters together, helping you to settle into the business quicker and start with likeminded individuals to support and share best practice in training.
Our business induction provides you with a full foundation to be successful here in our contact center, lasting 4 weeks. During this 4-week period we cannot have any extended annual leave due to the extensive content of the training plan. If you have any upcoming holiday, please do detail it on your application, so we can ensure we are speaking to you about a future appropriate intake.
All of our Customer Contact roles at Vanquis Bank follow set shift patterns which may vary across departments. Depending on the role, the start and finish times of shifts can span between 08:00 - 20:00 and may include weekends.
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.