We are currently seeking to employ a competent Customer Care Manager on a Full-time basis for a busy Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in Maidstone.
Experience preferred, but not essential.
• Manage a team of administrators and engineers.
• Deal directly with customers by telephone & written correspondence in a professional way.
• Respond promptly and manage customer enquiries.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
• Set up & manage customer accounts.
• Organise work flow to meet customer time frames.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Update Records on Internal Data base system
• Record details of enquiries, comments and complaint
• Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on unresolved customer calls
• Have a base knowledge of M & E and problem solving dynamics
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
The successful candidate must have exceptional organisational skills, demonstrate a proven track record of excellent customer service, with a professional telephone manner, have a strong attention to detail, a high level of computer skills, the ability to work within a team and on their own initiative and should be able to prioritise their work load efficiently.