Retail Equipment Installer – Aylesham – Depending on Experience
Our client has an opportunity for a proactive, forward thinking retail equipment installer. The role involves installing retail equipment into major supermarket chains nationwide. We have an ongoing continuity of work that gives an opportunity to work overtime above the standard weekly 40 hours. Salary rate is dependent on experience.
Due to the nature of the industry candidates must be flexible regarding working hours and willing to travel as the working week will include potentially staying away from home. Transportation and accommodation are provided, and subsistence is paid when working away.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a retail installation role is preferable but not essential
• CSCS card
• SPA card is advantageous
• Able to prepare reports of work carried out accurately and concisely using mobile devices
• Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail
• Team Player & highly effective collaborator communication skills
• A Clean Driving Licence
• To deliver the clients installation requirements within procedures & quality expectations
• To resolve issues in a pragmatic, professional & experienced manner
• Provide clear internal communications to supervisor & line manager, to include communications on project progress, existing issues, potential issues, suggested ideas of improvements etc. This will take the form of daily feedback and monthly team meetings
• Ensure all work is carried out with in the working methods of Health & Safety compliance
• Work efficiency & cost effectively in every aspect in recognition of business performance
• Compliance with HSE regulations whilst on site
• Maintain high Standard of professional integrity & respect for others in all dealings with clients, colleagues, suppliers, other professionals and members of the public
• Work as part of the team helping to improve operations
• Maintain Company vehicles used in clean and tidy condition
• Comply with Company rules, processes and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual with the desire to succeed to join a forward thinking and progressive business.
Please email your CV to be considered for this role.