Team Supervisor – Aylesham – Depending on Experience
Our client has an opportunity for a proactive, forward thinking Team Supervisor for our client based just outside of Canterbury.
You will need experience in refrigeration and supervising up to 8-10 fitters.
• You will audit the installation of refrigeration equipment
• Ensure equipment has been installed correctly
• The team supervisor will meet with clients and communicate works carried
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a retail installation or refrigeration role is preferable is essential
• CSCS card
• SPA card is advantageous
• Able to prepare reports of work carried out accurately and concisely using mobile devices
• Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail
• Team Player & communicator to the team
• A Clean Driving License
• To ensure the clients installation requirements within procedures & quality expectations
• To resolve issues in a pragmatic, professional & experienced manner
• Provide clear internal communications to management, to include communications on project progress, existing issues, potential issues, suggested ideas of improvements etc. This will take the form of daily feedback and monthly team meetings
• Ensure all work is carried out with in the working methods of Health & Safety compliance
• Work efficiency & cost effectively in every aspect in recognition of business performance
• Compliance with HSE regulations whilst on site
• Maintain high Standard of professional integrity & respect for others in all dealings with clients, colleagues, suppliers, other professionals and members of the public
• Work as part of the team helping to improve operations
• Maintain Company vehicles used in clean and tidy condition
• Comply with Company rules, processes and procedures
Due to the nature of the industry candidates must be flexible regarding working hours and willing to travel as the working week will include potentially staying away from home. Transportation and accommodation are provided, and subsistence is paid when working away.
Standard working 40 hours per week. Salary rate is dependent on experience.