We are looking for a confident and friendly designer to become a part of our team. A positive can-do approach is a must as is a sense of humour and ability to roll with the punches. Working within our large in-house team and ambitious project plan there is vast opportunities to grow yourself as a designer.
• Managing your own tasks.
• Helping the team deliver other UI design Projects.
• Collaborating with other teams (Editorial, Copy, UX, Projects etc.)
• Contributing conceptually and visually.
• Taking ownership of tasks and projects.
• Great attention to detail.
• Layout and working with templates and design systems.
• Conceptual thinking and ability to adapt to solve problems.
• Motion design experience and prototyping skills are preferable.
• Manage workload, and support team members on the delivery of their projects.
• A true passion for all things digital, self motivated, organised and accountable.
• Strong understanding of core design skills; typography, colour and layout.
• Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision.
• Experience in prototyping.
• An Art or Design based honours degree or equivalent.
• Good communication skills and ability to rationalise design decisions with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues.
• Enthusiasm to learn new design technologies and methodologies.
Must haves for your application:
• A current and engaging CV
• A Portfolio, showcasing well presented and thought out case studies showcasing complex projects and prototypes that you have been heavily
involved with, along with annotation for both web and mobile project
Childrensalon is an award winning, forward-thinking company, specialising in dressing children beautifully. Established in 1952 and online since 1999, we have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in children's luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 80 countries.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.