Childrensalon is an award winning independent internet retailer for children's designer clothing and gifts. Ranked #45 on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for 2018, we offer a dynamic, fun and caring environment and we like our team to grow with us.
We are looking for Customer Service Assistant to help out in our busy office in Tunbridge Wells. The role is full time and requires working evening and weekend shifts. We take pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. Every day we enjoy helping people all over the world place orders, track shipping, and return or exchange items by phone, email and live chat. Our customers know they can always count on us for honest advice and help with choosing a special gift or even simple items for their children.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy helping people and have an understanding of different cultures.
- Love a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers on the phones
- Customer service experience needed
- Are PC proficient
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have a love for fashion
- Have an understanding of children
- Familiar with Social Media
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.
Previous applicants need not apply.