Supply Desk is actively seeking enthusiastic and engaging PE Cover Supervisors to work in a range of schools in the Broadstairs area on both short term and long term assignments. Immediate work available for the right candidates.
The role of PE Cover Supervisor
- Working with students across both KS3 and KS4
- Engaging with the students and the work they are undertaking
- Managing the behaviour of the students and ensuring they are on task during lessons
- Following the policies of the school
- Sporting background would be advantageous but not essential
- Have good behaviour management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within an educational setting would be advantageous but not essential
- The position would also suit a graduate looking to gain some experience within a classroom environment
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated experienced consultant
- Expert advice and guidance
- Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Hannah Robinson on 01227 450995 for more information or send your CV to [email protected] You can also visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.