Our client is looking to recruit 2 residential waking night staff members to provide sensitive care. Applicants will be required to work 2/3 waking night duties a week between the hours of 20.00 and 08.00upport and nurture to young people during night time hours.
Our client is looking for 2 further Project Workers to complete their residential project worker team
Applicants must have a genuine passion and care for working with young people who need adult ambassadors to champion their well-being, success and safety.
Applicants have experience of working creatively with challenging young people in the residential, youth justice or mental health sector or have relevant professional or life experiences which have instilled resilience and a desire to support vulnerable young people. Our renowned client is well known in the sector for their ability to deliver on outcomes and help young people grow and develop as individuals.
Our client will train you in the techniques necessary to enable you to build on your skills, make durable relationships with their young people who lack trust and are often anxious and fearful of adult authority.
Applicants need to:
• Have a sense of humour and enjoy young people’s company
• Be self-reflective/reflexive
• Be able to contribute to providing a homely environment
• Understand the importance of basic childcare, routine and nurture in the recovery of young people’s wellbeing
• Enjoy hard work, personal inquiry and job satisfaction
• Are over 24 years of age, have a valid and clean UK driving licence (Essential)
Our client is looking for Full and Part-Time Residential Childcare workers to join their team!
Waking Night Child Care Officer: Unqualified £ 8.50 an hour Qualified £9.70-10-50 per hour. Applicants will be required to complete 2/3 waking night duties a week.
Project Workers Full time and Part time
Residential Childcare workers: Unqualified £20010.68- £21010.68 (incl. contractual sleep-in duties) Overtime rate £10.50-12.70 per hour dependent on experience
Qualified/Experienced £21,194.64- £24099.68 Inc Contractual sleep-ins
Overtime rate £12.70 per hour
Sleep in duties are paid at £69.78
• Supportive and caring work environment
• Exceptional induction, support and training package
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive overtime rates
• Flexible rota
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 22 -24 days holiday pro rata per year in addition to statutory bank holidays.
• Career Progression Opportunities