Modern Foreign Languages Teacher – Gravesend
Paid depending on experience – full-time – temporary contract
Supply Desk are working with a mainstream mixed secondary school in Gravesend, to source for a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) to start immediately. This is a full-time role and would be continuing till the end of the academic year with a possibility of being extended further.
The school in question is based in Gravesend and has been rated Good by Ofsted and is looking for a teacher that shares their vision of ensuring the school is a place where every student is encouraged to have the highest aspirations in their personal and academic lives. The students are encouraged to become globally aware citizens who embrace high moral standards.
The school is spearheaded by a hands on Headteacher who has taken clear steps to not only improve leadership, but passing their enthusiasm for learning onto the students through fully motivated and passionate heads of departments.
If you are looking for a school that will champion your subject and have the support of a dedicated and motivated department, this is the school for you!
• Teaching the French and Spanish curriculum to GCSE, potentially taking A-Level classes
• Planning and Marking responsibilities
• Taking a form group and holding intervention sessions
• Collaborating with the rest of the MFL department with resources
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working in UK Secondary schools in a teaching capacity
• Experience teaching the UK curriculum in MFL French and/or Spanish to KS4
• UK QTS would be beneficial but not essential
• MUST have and enhanced DBS
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.