Primary Teacher Open Day - Canterbury Office - Day to Day,Long Term and Permanent Roles
Teachers Open Day
On the 21st February 2019, Hays Education Canterbury will be hosting another Open day for Primary teachers from 9am-4pm due to the success of the previous one. If you are looking for flexible day to day teaching, a long term role or a permanent position then this would be a great opportunity to come in and discuss it.
Our key clients are constantly on the lookout for outstanding teachers willing to make a difference in the classroom. With excellent working relationships with a number of schools, Hays Education have a growing demand for teachers in the following areas:
Due to the potential volume of candidates it will be appointment only so please contact me on 01227 783 891 and ask for Robbie to book an appointment to have a discussion about the roles you are looking for and register you with Hays. The benefits of registering with Hays Education are:
* Good daily rates of pay dependent on role
* Option of doing long term placements before committing to a permanent role
* Specialist assistance with CV writing and interview techniques, etc
* Access to free Safeguarding and Child Protection training
* Refer a friend for £250 in vouchers*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this open day, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.