Housekeeper Part- Time - Maidstone Kent
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Housekeeper for our clients property a 5 bedroom home based in Maidstone in Kent working Monday : Friday 10am : 1pm daily
Pay Rate : £10-£11 per hour
Suitable candidates will have over 2 years experience of working in a private household, a dog friendly individual both trustworthy and committed, of smart appearance with a positive outlook on life understanding the requirements the role require
Excellent communication skills are required and ability to work on your own initiative. You must be able to clean and iron to an exceptional standard, a dog lover as they have 2 dogs.
Duties will include but won't be limited to:
1. Cleans and tidying all rooms in the home including bathrooms, bedrooms and all living areas.
2. Floor cleaning and Vacuum daily
3. Polishes furniture with appropriate cleaning materials
4. Cleans and Tidies kitchen and breakfast room, loading and unloading dishwasher
5. Oven and Fridge Cleaning
6. Laundry Washing and ironing to a high standard , hand washing delicate items where applicable
7. Cleans the inside of the windows weekly
8. Bedding change weekly
9. Keep all exterior patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
10.Responsible for taking in parcels on behalf of the homeowner
Cleaning to the highest standard with excellent attention to detail you will be required to maintain the home to a show house standard daily , this along with being a dog lover is required for this role. If you feel you have the experience and references of which you will need 2 working references to be considered for the above role then in the first instance please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
If successful, you will need to provide 2 professional references, proof of DBS and proven eligibility to work in the UK.
All equipment and cleaning products provided by householders.
In the first instance email [email protected] along with a mobile number for contact and please state previous experience.