A well-established company of over 37 years providing medical equipment within the Veterinary and Dental sectors. We supply, service and manufacture a wide variety of equipment to our customers across the UK & Ireland, as well as internationally.
We are dedicated and committed to offering our customers high quality products with excellence in the after sales service from our experienced team of field service engineers and repair centre technicians.
Our in house Repair Centre carries out inspections and repairs to a variety of equipment ranging from, patient monitors and dental units through to clippers and diagnostic equipment.
Our repair and endoscopy sector has seen substantial growth, so in order to maintain our expected high-level customer care we are looking to recruit an additional technician.
The main responsibilities of this role involve handling all aspects of the repair service, therefore including:
• Inspection - fault diagnosis – and repair of the equipment
• Updating the active job on our computer system throughout the repair cycle
• Undertaking the necessary repairs to a high standard, from routine maintenance to complete refurbishment
• Communicating with customers - providing quotations - answering queries etc.
• Testing each repair to ensure QA standards are achieved
• Preparing the equipment for dispatch
The successful candidate would ideally have experience repairing and maintaining a variety of electronic and mechanical equipment.
An ability to diagnose faults, source replacement parts and perform high quality repairs will be required.
The candidate will also have exceptional hand eye coordination and manual dexterity skills, will pay close attention to detail, have good communication and organisation ability, combined with basic knowledge of Microsoft software.
Training will be provided both internally and by our suppliers, which may involve some international travel.
• Basic Salary - Dependent upon experience
• Discretionary Monthly Bonus Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that, you have the required skill sets then please submit your CV via the apply online button.