Customer Services Representative - Maternity Cover until September (with a possibility to go Permanent)
Working Hours: Monday to - Friday: 08.30 am - 17.00 pm.
Salary: £18,000 per annum pro rata.
Our client a manufacturing company is looking for a Customer Services Representative based at their site in Rochester to join them on a maternity leave cover until September. However this role may be extended to permanent).
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for:
* Taking calls from customers regarding any queries, such as complaints, order progression, late order and request for POD's and freight issues.
* Assist customers with any incoming telephone queries relating to CS matters and if sales related, pass on to the appropriate sales person.
* Liaising with internal departments regarding orders leaving on time.
* Order entry and order preparation for VIP customers only and the occasional holiday cover for Sales Support Team.
* Acknowledge receipt of order to customer.
* Other Duties:
General administrative duties.
* Holiday cover.
* Other duties as and when required.
Skills and attributes:
* Extremely customer focused.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experienced problem solver.
* Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers.
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
Please submit your CV for selection.