Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£36000 - £40000 per annum + 5,000 per annum car allowance
Premier Work Support
Our client based in Basildon is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will need to have a good understanding of Logistics processes and procedures, demonstrate high quality communication skills along with good presentation skills.
The Sales Executive role involves: -
* Focus and drive to achieve targets.
* Identify sales opportunities whilst profiling all new businesses to understand intricately how we can support with freight / customs.
* Represent the company in the best possible light with internal and external stakeholders.
* Proactively scope new business opportunities
* Track & manage the CRM system, ensuring ongoing liaison with existing clients & follow up of prospective customers.
* Demonstrate a track record of developing and enhancing current client portfolios.
* Liaise with customers, suppliers, and overseas agents.
* Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge.
* Display excellent communication skills that include the ability to influence and negotiate where required.
The ideal candidate will have: -
* Preferred at least 2 years working experience in sales, within the freight industry.
* Knowledge and experience of Import/Export multimodal business.
* Proficient with Microsoft packages, especially Excel as well as have general PC knowledge.
* Must be able to prioritise and organise own workload with attention to detail.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Right to work in the UK.
* A full UK driving License & have access to a vehicle as the role will involve frequent travel across the south region.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm Although this role will be based at the Basildon office informal flexible working arrangements would be considered to allow candidates to work hybrid.
Salary for this position is £36,000-£40,000 per annum (depending on experience), £5,000 per annum car allowance is also included along with a competitive bonus structure based on targets and company growth.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.