Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
A fantastic opportunity to join an insurance company that is part of one of the world's largest insurance groups with operations in over 40 global territories.
As an Underwriting Assistant you will be supporting the underwriting of SME through to large, corporate property, casualty and construction insurance covers.
Working within a small team of Underwriting Assistants, you will be involved in a diverse range of technical administration duties for pre-underwriting and post-underwriting functions for renewals and new business.
In addition, you will provide various support function to assist the day-to-day activity of the underwriters, examples include; claims reports, sanction check, renewal invitations, premium verifications, finance queries and data management.
What you need to bring ...
* Candidates will need to show at least 6 months work experience within the insurance sector.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident MS Excel skills
* Good communications skills
* A desire to learn and build a career
What is on offer ...
* A program of training and technical development will be provided.
* Salary to £28,000 + benefits package
* Hybrid working - 2 days Home & 3 days City office split
* Support towards CII qualifications
Ref ~ 9588
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.