Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
ECF Claims Handler
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
An opportunity for an ECF trained London Market Claims Handler to develop their skills and expertise with an established, independent Lloyds accredited Broker.
They provide clients based in North America and around the world with bespoke risk solutions across a variety of different classes of insurance.
This is an exciting role that will involve effective and accurate technical administration and market broking of the claim lifecycle, from initial notice through to payment. You will have the opportunity to manage international claims from open market & binder channels across various non-marine classes and some aviation.
* Ensure that all new claims and updates are recorded
* Work with colleagues to ensure markets are notified and kept informed
* Maintain and manage ECF traffic
* Analyse and verify claims bordereaux
* Liaise with adjusters, insurers, TPA's lawyers to ensure claims progress
* Organise and monitor indemnity and fee collections
* Arrange claims payments
What you need to show
* Experience handling London Market claims, including use of ECF is essential
* A desire to learn and develop new skills
* Strong team working ethic
* Resourceful with good problem-solving skills
* Analytical with good attention to detail.
What is on offer
* Salary Range is £30,000 to £50,000 + benefits package
* Hybrid working with up to 3 days per week at home
* Full training and support will be provided
Ref ~ 9581
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.