Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Claims Technician/ Broker
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is looking for a Claims Broker/ Technician to join their expanding team in the London office. The purpose of the role is to work within the US and Canadian Property Claims department to assist the Claims team by carrying out the technical and broking claims functions.
* Handling Technical aspect of Claims
* Review and assess claims.
* Anticipate any potential issues/ queries and deciding on a course of action.
* Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquiries.
* Producing Management Information
* Broking claims files to the market electronically
* Processing of bordereaux files.
* Liaise with any clients/ claims Brokers/ loss adjusters/ TPAs/ Attorneys with regards to the handling of any claims to achieve the desired outcome for our clients and develop relationships.
* Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts.
* Maintain required records, reports and files in an organised manner.
* Monitoring claim outstanding and movements likely to impact performance and/ or development of business.
* Provide specialist advice and guidance.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar Claims Technician role
* Experience dealing with North American and/or Canadian Claims
* Knowledge of Property or Liability Claims
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - hybrid 2-3 days a week in the office
* Salary £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.