Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Client Handler
Up to £20000.00 per annum
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is seeking a Trainee Client Handler to join their expanding Commercial Team in the Colchester, Essex office. The purpose of the role is to assist in servicing a portfolio of clients in collaboration with Account Handlers, Account Directors and Account Executives.
* Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal
* Attend client meetings with Account Executives as necessary
* Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
* Negotiate with insurers and support Account Handlers and Account Exec's
* Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
* Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
* Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
* Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
* Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Strong IT skills
* Grade 6 or above in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
* Excellent communication skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Colchester, Essex
* Salary around £20,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would be best suited to a recent school/ college leaver looking to start a career within the Insurance industry in a client facing Account Handler role.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.