Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Compliance Analyst
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
London, Greater London
Our client is an innovative business within the Lloyd's and global (re)insurance markets which includes a specialist Lloyds Managing Agency. They are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst following a restructuring of the risk and compliance functions.
Primarily responsible for supporting the Company market part of the business you will ensure suitable compliance controls are designed and maintained. In addition, you will be supporting the Head of Compliance in developing an effective group-wide compliance culture and creating solutions to emerging regulatory risks.
* Responsibility for producing monthly compliance and conduct risk MI packs, including quarterly more detailed conduct risk MI packs
* Responsibility for reviewing and updating Compliance Policies, Procedures, Financial Crime Risk
* Responsibility for Business Timetables, supported by the Compliance Assistant, to make sure that regulatory reporting deadlines are met in accordance with regulatory timescales.
* Responsibility for preparing returns for Head of Compliance to review and sign off
* Delivery of compliance testing and/or monitoring reviews contributing to the delivery of the Premia UK compliance monitoring plan as required
* Assisting in the co-ordination of Lloyd's and PRA/FCA visits and responses to Lloyd's, the PRA/FCA and other regulators
* Contributing to the design and implementation of compliance training and educational programs
* Assisting in monitoring new regulatory mandates, rules and requirements and ensuring that compliance policies are kept up to date and that revisions are disseminated in a timely fashion
* Manages the relationships with service providers to the compliance team
* Manages Compliance specific IT implementation projects (e.g. sanctions screenings system, complaints system) and provide compliance workstream support on business-led projects
* Experience in a general insurance compliance / regulatory role.
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge and experience of working with the PRA and FCA rulebooks
* Experience in the Lloyds market is desirable but not essential.
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in the City of London
* Hybrid working flexibility - 2 days office & 3 days at home
* Salary between £50,000 & £65,000 + bens.
* A great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
* Working in a flat structure you will report directly to the Head of Compliance
* A progressive role with scope to learn, develop new skills and grow your experience.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.