Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Binder Claims Technician
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Our client who is a large Lloyds Broker is looking for a Senior Claims Technician to join their expanding Binder Claims department in the Chelmsford, Essex office. he purpose of this role is to be responsible for delivering a high quality professional service to clients relating to the handling of claims as well as any claims issues.
* Handle claims from first notification through to settlement
* Manage all claims Bordereaux and Loss fund files
* Advise and update clients on all meaningful event and discussions during the claim ensuring complete customer happiness
* Regularly assess the status of claims with clients / insurers / solicitors (as applicable) and ensure that all parties are informed of progress
* Deal with a mixture of Non-Marine claims to include Property and Casualty
* Offer appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim
* Bordereaux reconciliation as needed
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within claims - for any class of business
* Good insurance knowledge
* Experience with Binder business
* Use of ECF
* Good organisation skills
* Previous experience/ knowledge of managing bordereaux
* Ability to manage own workload in order to service the client promptly and expertly
* Strong IT skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Chelmsford, Essex - hybrid - 2 days a week in office
* Salary between £35,000 - £50,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.