Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£20000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is seeking an Account Handler to join their expanding Corporate Commercial Team in the Colchester, Essex office. The purpose of the role is to service a portfolio of clients in collaboration with Client Directors and Account Executives.
* Grow and develop market connections to support you in your role and assist the branch in achieving retention and renewal targets.
* Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary, prepare minutes and action meeting points where directed.
* Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
* Negotiate with insurers and support a/e's and client directors in delivering excellent terms, cover and service for your clients
* Produce and issue professional summaries and reports.
* Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
* Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
* Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
* Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
* Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
Essential Skills Required:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years' commercial experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
* Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 18 months of joining)
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Colchester - Hybrid working 3 days in office/2 days at home
* Salary between £25,000 - £45,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.