Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Personal Lines Account Handler
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum
Our client who is an Insurance Broker is looking for a Personal Lines Account Handler to join their expanding team in the Essex office. The purpose of the role is to provide day to day servicing and administration of Client accounts in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner, in accordance with Company procedures.
* Dealing with both client and insurer in all aspects of New business, renewals, MTAs, and Queries
* Advising clients on existing products in accordance with their needs
* Handling Household, Motor and HNW risks as needed
* Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures
* Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care
* Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients
* Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business
* Promote and increase the use of in house premium finance, from insurer schemes.
* Checking policy documents (including endorsements) prior to receipt by clients
* To handle the invoicing of premiums due and maintaining credit control of allocated clients
* To process correspondence, renewal, pre-renewal activity, quotations and data input
* To maintain and grow existing client accounts by cross / up-selling, using extensive product knowledge.
* To identify and follow a new business opportunity through to sale or to forward to an appropriate member of staff if outside of authority level or product area.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar Insurance role
* Knowledge across Motor, Household, and Travel
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* Ability to identify new business opportunities
* Use of Open GI or Acturis
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Billericay, Essex
* Salary between £25,000 - £35,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.