Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
IT Support Assistant
Up to £30000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Insurance Broker is looking for an IT Support Assistant to join their expanding team in the City of London office. The purpose of the role is to provide 1st and 2nd line IT support to the team.
* Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems.
* Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems
* Responsible for Managing and Maintaining the Group Helpdesk.
* To undertake as directed routine network maintenance.
* Setting up and maintaining user accounts and user groups.
* Setting up, distributing and administering company equipment to New Starters and existing staff.
* To test and install, maintain and support new applications
* Comply with the requirements of the company's policies and procedures.
* Carrying out any duties assigned in a responsible, positive and helpful manner, thereby demonstrating a courteous attitude to all work colleagues and suppliers.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within an IT support/ Assistant role
* Excellent IT skills
* IT at A-Level or equivalent
* Good organisation skills
* Support for Windows 8 Pro
* Android and IOS Setup and Administration
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary around £30,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.