Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Enterprise Data Architect
£90000 - £110000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join a leading service provider to the global insurance community. In this role you will be a key member of a team that is transforming the global insurance ecosystem.
- Enterprise Data Architect
The successful candidate will have deep experience in Data Modelling, Data Architecture and Data Analytics, will have a clear understanding of the importance of up-to-date, accurate and accessible data to the enterprise and a clear vision of how to leverage data to aid business decisions and drive revenue potential through reporting and analytics and optimisation.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, the Enterprise Data Architect will be accountable for defining and governing solutions for a digital transformation program that will deliver a new, API-enabled platform providing open access to an ecosystem of Insurance companies, service providers, and product vendors to drive business value through improved accuracy and availability of data, reduced manual processing overheads as well as real-time and analytical insights.
Essential skills set and expertise required
* Experience in defining high quality Logical Data Models, and gaining approval for such models in a complex stakeholder environment
* Experience of stakeholder management including senior stakeholders, 3rd party partners and standards organisations
* Experience of working with industry standard data models and extending those models to support business requirements
* Experience of working in an insurance business domain and with insurance logical data models, in particular, commercial insurance
* TOGAF certification is not essential however a deep knowledge of the methodology is required.
* Permanent role
* Salary £90,000 to £110,000 + benefits
* Remote working with twice per month attendance in City of London office
* An opportunity to be a lead player in some of the largest, most exciting and innovation projects withing the global insurance arena.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.