£27000 - £30000 per annum + Parking on site
West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex
Premier Work Support
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to currently manage a team of 3 for our established client based in West Horndon in Brentwood.
Duties will include but may not be exhaustive to:
* Answering calls and dealing with enquiries.
* Ensuring company insurances, mobile contracts and car leases are up to date.
* Work closely with HR to maintain office polices and procedures.
* Ensure office efficiency is maintained along with evaluating and managing team performances.
* Participate actively in the planning and execution of Company Events.
* HR Duties and Disciplinary actions.
Attributes for this role:
* You must have excellent communication skills and accuracy levels.
* You must have the ability to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures.
Apply today with your CV.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.