Broking Operations DA
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is looking for a Broking Operations Technician to join their expanding team. The purpose of the role is to provide a quality service to Broking Units, Clients and Insurers covering all aspects of Delegated Authority insurance arrangements
* Assist Broking Units with on boarding of new Coverholder applications from a compliance perspective, including using Atlas where necessary.
* Assistance with Policies and Procedures development for Third Party Coverholders
* Assistance with Market training, as required, for Third party Coverholders.
* Continuous Compliance Updates and oversight
* Managing annual Coverholder audit of First Party Binding Authorities
* Bespoke Bordereaux Analysis as required using Excel and Power BI
* Work with IT to coordinate bordereaux format changes/ enhancements from Impact to ensure we are compliant with continually changing premium reporting regulations.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience in a technical role
* Knowledge and understanding of London Market procedures
* Knowledge of First and Third Party Binding Authority procedures
* Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Power BI and Outlook
* Good organisation skills
* Knowledge of Lloyds specific systems such as DAM, Atlas, DCOM and DDM
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - hybrid 2 days a week in office
* Salary between £30,000 - £40,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.