£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a City based leading Lloyds Broker is looking for an Account Handler to join their expanding Property department in the City office. The purpose of the role is to provide outstanding support to the Account Executives.
* Servicing your client accounts during the renewals process; admin, presentations, negotiating premiums and managing all paperwork. It's a varied and busy role, but one that will also broaden your expertise.
* Working in partnership with our Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First class interpersonal skills, dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
* Build renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
* Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
* Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
* Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
* Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
* Prepare underwriting information for presentations to insurers. Design and deliver presentations as required
* Follow up on new and existing renewal business quotations
Essential Skills Required:
* Ideally Cert CII qualified, having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA's.
* Worked in teams servicing both clients and colleagues; with excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate hard.
* Evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills.
* Risk aware with strong planning and analytical skills
* With attention to detail and dedicated customer service focus, you're a true asset to the team.
* Eligible to work in the UK
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in City of London - hybrid working 3 days a week
* Salary between £25,000 - £35,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.