Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Graduate Underwriting Operations Technician
£27000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Syndicate is looking for a Graduate Underwriting Operations Technician to join their growing team in London. The purpose of the role is to work with the Cyber and Energy Underwriting teams to provide and support the syndicate operations function as well as being responsible for the entry of various technical documentation and data.
* Ensure Underwriting data is recorded accurately
* Liaise with Underwriting teams to ensure information is correct
* Create and maintain a strong overview of all syndicate process and controls
* Enter information from technical documents such as MRC Slips and MRCE Endorsements
* Work with various functions within the syndicate to ensure accuracy of the process flows
* Work with the Syndicate Operations team to understand the key risks, manage the processes and controls to mitigate these risks
* Ensure claims are attached to correct underwriting references within IRIS.
* Liaise with relevant internal teams on any queries relating to claims processing and event aggregation.
* Quality assurance including the review and production of management Information on reporting accuracy
Essential Skills Required:
* Degree educated
* Strong level IT ability including all MS Office
* Interest to work within Insurance
* Good communication skills
* Previous Insurance knowledge or work experience is advantageous but not essential
* Good organisation skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary between £27,000 - £30,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would be ideal for a recent Graduate who is looking to start a career within the Lloyds of London Insurance industry within a Syndicate Operations/ Underwriting Support function. Full training and development opportunities will be provided for the right candidate.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.