Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Underwriting Assistant
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Syndicate is looking for a Trainee Underwriting Assistant to join their expanding Property team in London. The purpose of the role is to support the Property Underwriting team with day-to-day tasks, processing and Admin support.
* Perform data entry of insurance information into in-house systems to agreed, defined standards of accuracy and timeliness
* Perform ad-hoc operational duties to support the teams
* Co-ordinate underwriting reports as required
* Co-ordinate aged debt and general credit control
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Demonstrate high levels of accuracy and have good attention to detail
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good communication skills
* Computer literate
* Good organisation skills
* Self-motivated and willing to develop underwriting knowledge and skills
* Competent using Microsoft Office programmes
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary between £23,000 - £26,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would be best suited to a recent school/ college leaver who have completed A-Levels or equivalent that are keen to start their career within the Insurance industry within an Underwriting team.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.