Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Broker Support Technician
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Become a key member of a specialist wholesale Lloyd's broking team who place international property and casualty risks. You will be joining an independent, Lloyds broker with a network of offices across Europe, Asia, US and Australia who provide bespoke risk solutions for clients in a variety of industry sectors.
* Broker Support Technician
Provide a range of technical support functions to facilitate the placement and management of international property and casualty risks. This role will suit someone who is proactive, keen to learn and develop new skills, shows strong collaborative skills and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Assist brokers with the drafting of MRC slips & endorsement
* Work with the IBA team to allocate client funds
* Support post-placement processing of risks both in-house and with an outsourced service provider
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements
* Liaise with clients to obtain information, resolve queries and provide updates
* Work with stakeholders to ensure an effective and co-ordinated placement process
Essential skills required
* Knowledge and understanding of the Lloyd's marketplace from a broker, carrier or MGA background.
* Experience in property & casualty classes
* Drafting MRC slips and endorsement
What is on offer
* Salary is £40,000 to £50,000 + benefits package and CII study support
* Work From Home - Hybrid flexible working - 3 days in City office & 2 days at home
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.