Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Delegated Authority Analyst
Up to £32000.00 per annum
Our client who is a Lloyd's Brokers is looking for an Delegated Authority Analyst to join their expanding technical department in the Essex office. The purpose of the role is to process and undertake a full technical support role within their Binder agreements..
* Work with the team providing support to the business in the creation, review and oversight of Delegated Authority Agreements.
* Work with stakeholders to provide the business with Delegated Authority related support, advice and guidance.
* Manage the Cover holder/Broker processes and administration within the relevant Lloyds systems.
* Understand and work to deliver within agreed Service Level Agreements for all Partner Assurance Agency activities. Contribute to regular MI Reports to evidence volumes and performance.
* Continue to develop an understanding of the various trading relationships.
* Provide support for the wider Partner Assurance team for projects, including Mergers & Acquisitions, and at times of increased workload to assist with terms of business agreements, broker of record transfers, international licences, company information requests and management information.
* Aim to deliver a high level of customer service and maintain productive and creditable working relationships with appropriate staff within the Retail, Wholesale and Underwriting Divisions
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience from within a technical department - any area
* Excellent Communication and computer skills
* Good organisation skills
* Knowledge and experience of how a broking house runs
* Knowledge of technical terms
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Essex
* Salary between £30,000 to £32,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who posses in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.