Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Credit Controller
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: Hybrid - 2 day in london and 3 days at home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a friendly and hard-working established Finance team of an Insurance MGA in a Credit Control role.
* Matching clients' premium payments on the ledger
* Matching underwriters' payments on the ledger
* Running & circulating Aged Debt Report
* Talking through your assigned accounts with Underwriters & flagging up any issues in internal credit control meetings
* Sending regular statement chasers to insured's/brokers and resolving any queries
* Preparing & issuing broker commission statements
* Investigating & resolving anomalies with the assistance of other departments as required
* Raising and issuing deductibles
* Posting journals on Sun
* Validating banking details
* Being involved in various month end reconciliations
* Ad-hoc duties to support wider Finance team
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Experience working within a finance team
* Strong IT skills including all MS Office
* Use of SUN, Dynamics 365, Sales Logix or Access is ideal but not essential
* Team player with the ability to learn quickly, take initiative and work independently
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Insurance accounts experience - advantageous
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.