RF Design Engineer
£55000 - £57810 per annum
Atlas Recruitment Group
RF Design Engineer
RF Design Engineer. £55-57,810k. Great Baddow (Chelmsford) or Cowes. Hybrid and Flexible working. Periods of work on-site will be required during certain phases of the project. My client, a global defence company based in Great Baddow (Chelmsford) or Cowes, are looking for a RF Design Engineer with experience of detailed RF circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation and schematic capture, to join an exciting and expanding team. As a RF Design Engineer with experience of detailed RF circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation and schematic capture, you will be working as part of a team of highly experienced, passionate and innovative engineers generating RF design solutions for both new products and technology insertions into legacy products. This is an exciting senior level position that will provide you with a challenging role whilst allowing you to develop your skills, learning from the experienced engineers around you.
As a RF Design Engineer, you will:
* Detailed RF circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation, schematic capture, and preparing guidance for PCB design teams
* Electromagnetic simulation and analysis
* Specification of bespoke procured hardware
* Design verification using a combination of simulation, analysis, and test techniques including support to EMC test houses and customer installations
* Generating design documentation and technical reports
* Interfacing with related disciplines including systems engineering, mechanical/thermal engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Safety, Product Data Management, and manufacturing areas
* Adherence to Engineering Lifecycle and contributing to progress, peer, and design reviews
* Assisting in the development of higher-level system designs
* Supporting system integration activities
This role would suit someone who is passionate about Engineering particularly with an electronic bias. Someone who likes to implement new designs and think of development as a real vocation! A degree or equivalent in an Electrical/Engineering discipline would be preferred, however they will consider candidates with the relevant experience in RF circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation and schematic capture and a demonstrable level of passion for the work.
Your skills and qualifications
* A degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or strongly related subject or relevant work experience
* Experience of generating component level circuit design for introduction into volume production
* Experience of board-level RF design and/or Direct Digital Synthesis and high-power RF techniques
* Confident using RF test equipment
* Experience of design proving, integration, and defect resolution
As a RF Design Engineer with experience of RF circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation and schematic capture, you will earn a starting salary of £55-57,810k and will be entitled to a range of excellent benefits, as well as huge career growth and training opportunities. This role would be classified as a hybrid working position.
If you are interested in the role, please click 'apply' now and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.