£21000 - £25000 per annum
Ilford, Greater London
Premier Work Support
A rare opportunity has arisen for a permanent IT Technician to work within the Education Sector in the Ilford area.
Working within a small IT Department you will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective technical support service to all stakeholders.
Duties will include checking and maintaining the company's IT resources for safe and effective use. You will also be the first point of contact for all IT issues.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Performing diagnostic routines
* Installing hardware and software
* Setting up laptops, data projectors, sound systems and any other ad hoc specialist ICT equipment
* Planning and implementing changes to the ICT service
* Supporting social networks
* Liaising with 3rd party companies
* Adhering to all relevant Health and Safety procedures
* Updating the IT inventory.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good all round knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and be able to detect, diagnose and resole most PC, Printer and most peripheral device faults.
Hoursof work: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.