Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30,000 - £50,000 negotiable
City of London, Greater London
Job: Learning and Development Trainer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 negotiable
Location: London /Hybrid
An excellent opportunity for a Learning and Development/ Trainer to join a large Lloyd's Insurance Broker. This role is an exciting opportunity for a professional to join a welcoming, professional and highly skilled team to assist in rolling out a global broking platform.
* Work with the training team and the business stakeholders to create/ modify training material
* Deliver the training in a variety of delivery styles
* Review, maintain and improve the existing procedural documents
* Build and maintain relationships at all levels
* Assist with ongoing training/ development of platform
Required Skills/ Experience:
* Educated to secondary school standard or equivalent
* Familiar with L&D Learning and professional development tools.
* Practical knowledge and skills in using a range of packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn new packages.
* Previous experience and knowledge of delivering large scale platforms
* Knowledge of general insurance is preferred, along with a consistent track record of delivering against deadlines within a regulated, measurable framework.
* Proven track record working in a team and to communicate effectively.
* Knowledge of a variety of delivery styles / methods and to measure efficiency of each style
* A self-disciplined and professional approach with strong organisational and communication skills.
* The ability to prioritise workloads and deliver in a given time frame
* A natural facilitator who is can work well in a team
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.