Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Technician - HOME BASED
Up to £30000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Location: REMOTE HOMEBASED
Lloyds Broker looking for a Technician to join their Operations Team. Role will involve providing efficient, effective and expert administrative support to the Technical Team and Broking Divisions, in line with compliance, FCA and internal audit guidelines.
* Document Creation - gather information from files and use the data to complete standard document templates for distribution both internally and externally.
* Data Entry - Fully and accurately enter, amend, update and submit data at a competent and unsupervised level onto the relevant systems
* Management information - create and main electronic and paper files, manage day to day correspondence ensuring urgent matters are identified and dealt with promptly
* Treaty Accounts Processing
* Documentation Checking
* Premium Processing
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
* Experience in a similar technical role
* An understanding of the general principles of insurance
* Ability to analyse and identify key information
* Proficient knowledge of relevant systems and understanding of where to look for relevant information
* Ability to problem solve using knowledge of policies and procedures
* Basic understanding of how to process via Net Postings
* Effective communication skills
* Decision making
* Problem solving
* Able to work under guidance rather than close supervision
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.