£42000 - £45000 per annum
Ilford, Greater London
Premier Work Support
Our client, a company within the Care Industry has an exciting opportunity for a permanent Service Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the head of operations you will be responsible for:
* Managing all operational staff
* Leading the key working staff ensuring that safe and appropriate care practices are maintained
* Representing the company at all times in a manner that ensures appropriate personal and professional conduct
* Ensure safety and welfare of young people placed are not at risk of harm
* Leading and developing a staff team that offer a quality care and personal development service under pinned by the 'best value'
* Developing an evidence based working ethos with the staff team that demonstrates competence in all aspects of young people's residential service.
Other duties will include:
* Liaising directly with regulatory inspector, dealing with all planned Inspections for the service
* Attending reviews
* Being aware of the relevant legislation related to the care of Young People, 'Looked after', or 'People in care'
* Act as Lead Officer responsible for responding for any recommendations or actions to be taken following a quality assurance monitoring visit.
Working hours are 5 days a week, 9am to 6pm with occasional evenings and weekends.
To be considered for this role or to find out more, do not delay, apply today.
Salary £42,000 - £45,000.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.