Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Insurance Technician - to £50,000
City based Lloyds Broker
Hybrid working - 2 days in office/3 days at home.
Our client, a large independent Insurance Broker, is looking for an Insurance Technician dealing with Construction risks.
Purpose of the role:
In this role you will work closely with and provide support to the Account Handlers / Brokers and other team members and help in the overall servicing of the client's insurance placements,
- Preparation of MRC for Global Construction business.
- A good understanding of Brokasure Enterprise
- Document submission through DXC/Xchanging
- Preparation of other client documentation to a high standard
- Check documentation for accuracy prior to issuance to the client.
Person Skills/ Experience:
- Must have an understanding of how the London insurance market works.
- Working knowledge of PPL
- Experience dealing with Construction risks not essential
- Understanding Regulatory and Compliance for Retail business
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
- Must be highly collaborative and a good team player
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.