Nursery Deputy Manager
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Bow, Greater London
Premier Work Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Early Years Nursery Deputy Manager to join our client at their early years education centre.
Reporting to the manager you will be responsible for:
* Promoting the school's aims in a positive manner
* Leading and developing a team
* Establishing and developing effective relationships with parents and the community
* Creating and leading a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
* Dealing with conflict in an appropriate manner
* Planning experiences for children
* Understanding child protection issues.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent - essential
* Foundation degree or BA in Early Years Leadership - desirable
* Food hygiene - desirable
* First Aid - desirable.
Previous experience of working with children under 5 in an early years setting is essential along with a knowledge and understanding of room organisation, learning strategies, setting up and managing a free flow environment is needed.
You will be working 40 hours: Monday to Friday, various shifts between 7am to 7pm.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.