Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
NEW VACANCY * Broker Back Up Technician
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum
Broker Backup Technician
- Salary: Up to £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Sothend on Sea and Home working split
- ACII study support
An established Lloyd's broker based in the City and Southend is currently looking to recruit a Broker Backup technician to join their successful team. This is a well respected multi-line Lloyd's insurance broker in international markets that prides themselves on the service they produce.
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 2 years' experience working in a broker backup role in a Lloyd's broker and will be looking for a new challenge within a respected Lloyd's broker.
Reporting directly to the Broker Support manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Produce and process open market slips and assist with binding authorities.
* Produce slips/endorsements, cover notes, policy schedules, debit notes and monthly lineslip declarations.
* Manage Atlas and Lineage
* Daily use of A&S systems
* Liaise with claims team on claims issues & reports
* Keeping track of all binder renewals, reviewing performance and sending renewal notices and chasers
* Premium payment chasing
* Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
* General administration
* Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
* Dealing with any ad hoc duties
* All round broker support experience (opem market and binders) is essential.
* Experience using Brokasure system is a bonus
* Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
* Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
REF ~ 8985
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.