Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Teacher of IT
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Teacher of IT
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently looking for a Teacher of IT in the Gravesend area who is able to teach KS3 and KS4.
The successful candidate will be able to create an environment where every student can thrive and engage with their lessons and also clearly demonstrate a passion for Computing and raising pupil attainment levels.
In order to succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
* Sufficient subject knowledge to teach ICT / Computing at KS3 and KS4
* Good classroom management rooted in thoughtful lesson planning and delivery
* Effective differentiation techniques to tackle mixed ability classes
* Innovative teaching style utilising a range of tools and media
* Teamwork skills making you a valuable member of the teaching family
Working for Pearson Whiffin Education means you get:
* A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
* A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries you have
* Support with preparation for interviews
* A team that knows the value of working locally and wants to put you into the closest schools to you
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position, then please contact Natasha Land now on 01732 795127 or email@example.com
Is this this role not quite right for you? Do you know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with a referral bonus. *
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.