£24000 - £25000 per annum
Barking, Greater London
Premier Work Support
Our client, an established food wholesaler has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Administrator to join their busy team. This is a temporary position however there may be an opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
Reporting to the office manager, you will be responsible for:
* Answering and redirecting calls
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints, via phone and email
* Providing customers with relevant product information
* Support team members in other departments
* Processing orders
* Completing special projects
The ideal candidate will be adept at multi-tasking and have a 'can-do' positive attitude. You will also be a tenacious and pragmatic problem solver.
Hours are on a 2 week rolling rota:
* Week 1: Sunday to Friday, 48 hours, 9am to 5pm
* Week 2: Monday to Friday, 40 hours, 11am to 7pm.
If this sounds like a role that you would enjoy please apply without delay.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.