Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Property Claims Handler
Job: Property Claims Handler
A large Lloyds Broker is looking for a Claims Handler to join their team to handle Property Claims. Will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional advice service to your clients concerning any claims issues.
- Liaise with insurers and other interested parties to expedite the claims
- Handle claims from beginning through to conclusion.
- Advise and update your clients about relevant events and discussions during their claim.
- Ensure complete customer happiness by regularly assessing the status of claims with clients, insurers, recovery agents and solicitors.
- Build and maintain your market, insurance, legislation and other technical knowledge.
- Efficiently running claims and keeping the system updated with all relevant information.
- Balance your workload in order to service the client promptly and expertly.
- Update insurers and recovery agents, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process.
- Ensure that claims statistics are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- Experience within Claims from within the insurance industry
- Good knowledge of all types of Property Claims handling
- Strong customer service drive along with your good planning and analytical skills.
- Spot potential risks and seek advice when required.
- Applying due diligence and process adherence accompanied by high accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and will take initiative when assisting team members.
- Proficient in MS Office
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.