Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Insurance Adviser
Location: Hybrid working - home/ London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Adviser to join the Renewals team within a leading Lloyd's Broker in London. This is an exciting, fast paced wholesale role and a great opportunity for an experienced person to broaden their knowledge.
* Respond promptly to intermediary queries and ensure that all communications with agents, insurers, or any other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded in writing.
* Inform intermediaries of the policy cover, terms and conditions and claims protocol and reasonably ensure that the agent/ client understands the effect of breach of conditions or requirements. Record the details in the client records.
* Deal with new and renewal business for your existing clients
* Deal with mid-term policy queries and issue endorsements where appropriate.
* Give instructions and relay any issues to insurance providers/ broking department.
* Maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge, and expertise.
* Accuracy of data input into systems, ensuring information integrity.
* Compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the FCA by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Experience within a similar insurance role
* You will ideally have experience with the London Market, managing your own risks.
* Experience with Commercial risks including Property Owners and Liability
* You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships, and negotiate renewal terms, both with insurers and agents.
* You will have experience working with Microsoft Office applications and database systems and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
* Experience working with MRCs would be beneficial.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.